Easier Than Ever
Monitor your energy consumption flexible and maximally compatible.
Test Our Demo Version Now Free of Charge and See for Yourself
- Which plant is consuming the most right now?
- Is our transformer overloaded?
- What was our standby consumption last Sunday?
- When was the last load peak?
Take a look at our software to answer these or similar questions immediately. Let our software speak for itself.
Energy Key Figures
- Automatic calculation of energy ratios
- Free creation of products or other relationship variables (e.g. turnover, employees)
Peak Load Analysis
- Peak load memory of the main meter
- Cost analysis of peak loads in the annual overview
- Operating status of the plants during the peak load in various diagrams
- Real-time load forecast
- Peak load forecast alarm by e-mail
The Following Dashboards and Widgets Are Available to You
- ABC analysis
- Area diagram
- Pie chart
- Sankey diagram
Gallery (3 pictures)Opens lightbox in overlay
The system visualises energy consumption and energy flows in a very clear, easy-to-understand way and the evaluation options help to understand and analyse the data.Magontec Limited Christian Röhling, Supply Chain Director
With ENIT Agent, we have a complete solution and a partner that helps us to save energy costs in a targeted manner.Beck GmbH Tiefdruckformen Jochen Spelsberg, kaufmännische Leitung